Re:Fresh Colour Bond Mask
Colour enhancing conditioning mask
Re:Fresh your Colour. Give colour a boost between salon visits with this non-permanent colour conditioner mask. With innovative RE:FFØRM Bonding Technology this hair colour mask not only refreshes colour, but helps build strength from the inside, whilst reinforcing and protecting the hair's surface, leaving hair healthy, shiny and strong.
RE:FFØRM Bonding Technology is specially formulated to:
- Help protect hair against heat, urban pollution and UV stress
- Help repair chemically treated hair and protect from colour fade
- Work to restore the strength of bleached hair
- Increase shine and improve the condition of hair
- Reduce the appearance of frizz and flyaways
Our RE:Fresh Colour Bond Masks are 300ml.
Up to 93% Naturally Derived Ingredients
Ethically Sourced Ingredients
Fully Recyclable Bottle & Label
How to use?
Shampoo hair & towel-dry. Wearing gloves, apply mask to the hair & comb through. Leave on for approximately 5 to 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
A skin allergy test should be done before use. A strand test should be done before use. The product may stain the skin, clothes and other surfaces.
Coloured and chemically bleached hair, helping refresh colour between salon visits whilst strengthening and conditioning the hair. They can also be used to give a temporary boost to natural hair colour.
Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide
Rich in antioxidants, it helps to strengthen and fortify damaged hair
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein
A rich source of antioxidants that help improve shine, manageability & volume
Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract
A conditioner which helps leave hair soft, shiny & easy to comb
Common to all:Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium
Chloride, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polyquaternium-37, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Polysilicone-29, Dipropylene Glycol, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Oleth-5 Phosphate, Dioleyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phytic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Organic Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Organic Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil Extract, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene Glycol.
Espresso: Basic Blue 99, Basic Brown 16
Copper: Basic Red 76, Basic Brown 17
Ice Blonde:Basic Blue 99, Basic Red 51
Berry: Basic Red 51
Ruby: Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 87
Violet: Basic Violet 2, Basic Blue 99
Delivery & Returns
- We currently only ship within the UK. For International customers, please contact us for details of your nearest stockist.
- All our UK orders are sent out via Whistl.
- UK Standard Delivery is £3.99 or free on orders over £30.
- Please allow up to 2-3 working days from the time the goods leave our warehouse.
- Tracking information will be made available to you directly from the courier so that you can follow the progress of your delivery.
- This option does not guarantee delivery on a specific date.
- Goods will be left in a safe location if you are not available to receive the delivery.
We hope that you will be happy with every FFOR product but in the event you have a return request please contact us, stating your order number and the reason for your request.