Peptide hair serum
Better hair days are on their way with this nourishing and protective peptide-packed hair serum that will help to restore locks to their former glory. Strengthening by nature thanks to RE:FFØRM Bonding Technology, and luxuriously light in texture, this botanically infused, weightless bonding serum will help protect hair from free radicals, pollution and heat damage whilst helping reinforce strength, suppleness and shine – turning back the clock on chemically-inflicted damaged hair.
This bergamot and vetivert infused peptide serum is formulated with RE:FFØRM Bonding Technology, fusing nature with science to help maintain, strengthen, reinforce and protect the hair’s structure. The powerful active complex developed by our laboratory is packed full of natural Biostructural Protein peptides which form a durable mesh network, with targeted repair, to help protect hair against environmental damage and excessive heat. These peptides instantly penetrate deep into the hair cortex and interlink with hair fibres to help increase the strength of each strand, improving the condition of the hair without build-up. With improved manageability, and a soft radiant appearance, hair is restored to its natural more youthful state.
• Instantly helps strengthen and reinforce structural bonds from the inside out.
• Reinforces and primes hair prior to colour application.
• Intensely conditions and nourishes.
• Transforms hair into healthier, softer, smoother, and shinier locks after one use.
• Protects hair from colour fade.
• Acts as a barrier against heat, urban pollution, and UV stress.
• Works on all hair types.
90% Naturally Derived Ingredients
Ethically Sourced Ingredients
Fully Recyclable Bottle & Label
How to use?
Apply a small amount to towel-dried hair, from mid-section to the ends.
We have combined citrusy bergamot, warming spices and lavender to deliver a relaxing yet refreshing scent that is well rounded and calming.
All hair types, particularly those with coloured or chemically bleached hair, or with fine, weak hair prone to breaking
Hydrolyzed Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol
A plant-derived protein and silicone blend that helps add moisture to the hair whilst replenishing ends and scalp.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract
Rich in nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants and phyto-nutrients it helps protect hair colour from fading and helps protect hair against heat and free radical damage.
A powerful antioxidant that helps protect against free radical damage.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat. (Alcohol), Quaternium-80, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-18, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Superoxide Dismutase, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Tromethamine, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Triethylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Delivery & Returns
- We currently only ship within the UK. For International customers, please contact us for details of your nearest stockist.
- All our UK orders are sent out via Whistl.
- UK Standard Delivery is £3.99 or free on orders over £30.
- Please allow up to 2-3 working days from the time the goods leave our warehouse.
- Tracking information will be made available to you directly from the courier so that you can follow the progress of your delivery.
- This option does not guarantee delivery on a specific date.
- Goods will be left in a safe location if you are not available to receive the delivery.
We hope that you will be happy with every FFOR product but in the event you have a return request please contact us, stating your order number and the reason for your request.
Works Well With
Hair has 3 types of hair bonds:
What can damage bonds?
How can you help to repair hair bonds?
How much should I use?
Is this product only for coloured hair?