This award-winning, paraben free clarifying shampoo will help detoxify the hair and scalp, washing away product or mineral build-up without stripping colour or natural oils. Gentle on the hair, this cleansing shampoo is the perfect pre-wash purifying treatment to leave hair feeling healthy, shiny and restored to its natural best.
Winning a bronze award for Best Ethical Product at the Global Green Beauty Awards 2022, this cruelty-free detoxifying treatment is 100% sulphate free, cruelty free and is perfect for use as a pre-colour treatment.
95% Naturally Derived Ingredients
Ethically Sourced Ingredients
Fully Recyclable Bottle & Label
How to use?
Apply to wet hair at the root, massage then rinse thoroughly. Follow with your normal shampoo and conditioner.
We have combined citrusy bergamot, warming spices and lavender to deliver a relaxing yet refreshing scent that is well rounded and calming.
Hair that has a lot of build up, or is frequently washed in hard water. Suitable for all hair types including those with flaky scalps, or oily hair. This clarifying shampoo can also be a good option for those experiencing post-partum or menopausal changes to their hair and scalp.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Helps balance the pH of hair & helps sooth dry/irritated scalps
Organic Vetiver Oil
Has antiseptic properties which are beneficial to hair
Organic Bergamot Oil
Helps to revitalise scalp and hair
Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar), Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Organic Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Phytic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Silicone Quaternium-16, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, Butyloctanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery & Returns
- We currently only ship within the UK. For International customers, please contact us for details of your nearest stockist.
- All our UK orders are sent out via Whistl.
- UK Standard Delivery is £3.99 or free on orders over £30.
- Please allow up to 2-3 working days from the time the goods leave our warehouse.
- Tracking information will be made available to you directly from the courier so that you can follow the progress of your delivery.
- This option does not guarantee delivery on a specific date.
- Goods will be left in a safe location if you are not available to receive the delivery.
We hope that you will be happy with every FFOR product but in the event you have a return request please contact us, stating your order number and the reason for your request.