Recommended H2: How Long Does Hair Dye Last?
The amount of time that hair dye lasts can depend on a number of factors including the type of dye and how often you wash your hair. Semi-permanent dye usually lasts around 4-6 weeks or 12 washes. So, if you wash your hair twice a week, you may get about a month and a half before your dye fades; if you wash more than that, it may fade much quicker. You may also find that standard store-bought box dyes don't last as long as a professional colour done by a colourist in a salon.
FFØR’s professional Hair Colours are ammonia free, 100% vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and created without SLES/SLS. They're also created with our unique Colour Protect Complex to penetrate deep into the hair fibre to provide long-lasting, beautiful colour.
If you're a professional looking for more information on our Hair Colours, get in touch.
Recommended H2: Revive Colour With Hair Colour Conditioning Masks
If you want to keep your hair colour fresher for longer, it is worth using products that not only help prevent colour fade but can give your hair colour a temporary colour boost. A colour conditioning mask is the perfect option to do this. These types of masks will not only deeply condition and moisturise but will give a boost of colour to keep hair looking vibrant for longer.
Our new Re:Fresh Colour Bond Masks, which feature RE:FFØRM Bonding Technology, are the ideal solution for helping refresh your hair colour. These peptide-infused masks not only boost and help keep your colour fresh, but they also help to maintain your hair’s health between dyes by working to repair hair bonds.
This not only builds strength from the inside and improves shine, but helps to prevent damage from future dyes and lighteners.
The benefits of RE:FFØRM Bonding Technology:
- Protects hair against heat, urban pollution and UV damage.
- Helps repair chemically treated (or bleached) hair.
- Boosts hair dye colour between salon visits.
- Restores the strength of bleached hair, so you can dye your hair again without worrying about breakage.
- Reduces frizz and fly-aways leaving you with shiny, healthy hair.
To use our colour enhancing masks, shampoo your hair and then towel-dry gently. Wearing gloves to protect your skin from pigment, apply the mask to the hair & comb through for even distribution. Leave on for approximately 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse out thoroughly.
Recommended H2: Re:Fresh Hair Masks – Colour Options
We offer our Re:Fresh Colour Bond Mask in various colours. As they deposit small amounts of pigment to boost your hair colour, they can also give a nice hint of colour to light hair or enhance naturally coloured hair of a similar tone. The colours we offer include:
- Ice blonde – much like a powerful toner, ice blonde will help to give light hair a blonde-boost, or extremely light, bleached hair a soft purple tone.
- Violet – Violet can give lightened hair a pop of bright purple or darker shades a stylish purple hue.
- Copper – ideal for giving a boost to naturally red or auburn hair, or giving a copper tint to brown or blonde hair colours.
- Ruby – made to enrich the colours in red hair or give a rich red shimmer to other hair colours.
- Berry – a beautiful berry red tone to add some vibrance to natural or dyed red hair or give lightened hair a pop of bold pink/red.
- Espresso – gives dark brown hair a rich, brown tone, or lightened hair a deeper coffee-rich tone.
Recommended H2: About FFØR
Our FFØR colour enhancing conditioning masks are vegan, cruelty-free, and full of natural ingredients. Here at FFØR, we're passionate about creating naturally derived formulas that cut out the harsh chemicals and parabens you find in most products. We create high-quality vegan products that leave your hair looking refreshed and healthy. You can read more about our commitment to sustainable beauty here.
Need to get in touch with us? We're always happy to answer your questions. You can find our contact information by clicking here.